What are Tractor Parts?
A tractor part would be defined as any component of a tractor. Some are larger tractor components that can be broken down into smaller components. For instance, a tractor's engine is a large part of the tractor, but it breaks down into its smaller parts like the engine block, rods, pistons, sleeves, etc.
What Tractors Do We Sell Parts For?
We have a wide selection of parts for vintage, old, classic, and late model tractors. Our selection of tractor parts include Ford, Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case, International Harvester, David Brown, Allis Chalmers, Fiat, Long, New Holland, IMT, and Kubota models.
Who Makes Our Tractor Parts?
You will find that many parts are imported from overseas. This is true across the entire industry. We do; however, make some of our parts right here in Cullman, Alabama at our very own machine shop.
What is an OEM Part?
This is the part made and installed by the original manufacturer of that tractor. Tractor restoration enthusiasts are usually looking for parts that match an OEM part exactly.
Do We Sell OEM Tractor Parts?
We do not carry new OEM parts. However, we do have a large tractor salvage yard and may have a used part that would work for your tractor.
What is an Aftermarket Part?
Aftermarket tractor parts are meant to fit and run just like the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part you are replacing. Alhough, they could look a little different from the original part they still work the same. That’s something to keep in mind if you are restoring an antique tractor and want all your part to look like the original one.
Do We Sell Aftermarket Tractor Parts?
Yes we do. All our new parts would be considered aftermarket tractor parts.
Who Buys from Us?
Over the years we’ve sold to a wide variety of customers located all over the world. Our typical retail customer ranges from someone that just needs his tractor fixed so he can mow a field occasionally to the full-time farmer who may be planting crops and raising livestock.
Where Can We Ship Our Parts?
We ship to almost anywhere in the world. Just give us a call and we’ll be glad to give you a shipping quote.
How to Find the Tractor Part You Need.
First, we recommend figuring out the make, model, and year your tractor was built and writing that down if you need to. Then, check the part you are replacing for any identifying numbers and write those down, also. Once you have that info you are ready to start the search for your new part. If you are checking with us first, simply give us a call at 1-800-462-7335 and give us the information you have about the part. Otherwise, give Google a try by typing in a combination of your make, model, part type, and any identifying numbers you have.
How to Install Your Tractor Part.
Our advice is, if you don’t know what you are doing, try to enlist the help of a professional mechanic or a friend that understands tractor repair. Otherwise, if you have a good idea and need some help along the way, then a tractor repair manual can be very helpful
What to Look for When Choosing a Tractor Parts Dealer.
Here's a list of the top 5 things you should look for and consider before buying.
- Longevity – Look for a company that has at least 10 years in the business. You want to be confident that when you need to return your part or have a warranty issue that the company will still be around to take care of it for you. Purchasing your part from a tractor parts company that has been in business a while just makes sense.
- Staff – The more experienced the better. If you already know what you are doing then this may not matter as much. But if you need a tip or two or just want to confirm you are installing your part correctly, it’s best to choose a company with seasoned parts specialists.
- Return Policy Length – This is a no brainer. Many times, you may not know whether a part will work or not and just want to see if a certain part will fit on your tractor. If it doesn’t, you will be happy that you chose a company that has a return policy longer that just a week or two.
- Full Warranty – It’s true, some parts may not work or perform as expected. It just happens. So be prepared and buy from a company that has a great warranty.
- Availability – A professional tractor parts company will be able to be reached by phone and email, at the very least. Also, they will be available to answer your questions during normal business hours. Usually, Monday -Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Why Should You Buy from Cross Creek Tractor?
Here's a list of just a few of the reasons you should buy from us.
Our Parts Specialists Have The Know-How
Just give us a call to find that we have some of the brightest minds in the business. With over years of combined experience we can help you find what you need and often provide helpful tips on how to install your part. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable staff is here to help. Give us a call today at (800) 462-7335.
We Sell Premium Quality Tractor Parts
Since 1985 we’ve been sourcing the highest quality tractor parts we can find to sell direct to you.
We Offer a Full 1 Year Warranty
All of our new tractor parts are covered by a full one-year warranty. For more information on the terms and conditions of the warranty you can visit our
warranty details page.
90 Day No Hassle Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with any new part you order from us or just don’t need it anymore, just return it to us in unused condition for a full refund. That’s it. No hassles, we promise.
We Ship Most Orders the Same Business Day
If your order is received before 4pm CST and all parts requested are in stock we make every effort to ship your order to you the same day.